Co-Curricular Advisory Committee (CCAC)
Interested in professional opportunities outside of the classroom? Looking for funding?
The Co-Curricular Advisory Committee (CCAC) provides opportunities for students within the School of Business to gain experience beyond the classroom. The Committee is dedicated to putting students first by providing valuable and innovative learning opportunities for professional advancement. CCAC also focuses on developing the Badge Program to strengthen the system and communicate the opportunities to students.
The CCAC is governed by a group of students from the School of Business. The group meets twice a month to plan professional development opportunities, review CCAC funding and badge applications.
How to apply:
Complete application form - CLICK HERE
All applications will be considered fairly and equally and overall approval will be based on the funds available. Students are eligible to apply for funding an unlimited amount of times however, first time applicants will have precedence in regards to approval of their applications.
In order to be eligible for funding, students must:
- Be enrolled as a full time student in a Business Program at St. Lawrence College
- Be in good academic standing
Applications will be evaluated based on the following criteria by the Co-Curricular Advisory Committee (CCAC):
- Alignment to SLC’s values, mission and vision
- Relation to the applicant’s professional development and future career goals
- The academic standing of the applicant
1. Interested and eligible students complete the Application Form (electronically or by hand) for funding and forward it to the committee for approval on the 1st of each month. Applicants can forward their applications to email@example.com or drop off their application to the drop box located in the School of Business. The CCAC understands that events may become available last minute, therefore we may accommodate any applications beyond the 1st of the month for this reason.
2. Committee reviews the status of approval for the application within 5 days of submission
3. Applicant will be informed of application status within 5 business days from the date of submission by email to their SLC email accounts.
4. Students with approved applications register, pay for, and attend the learning event. Submit the event receipt within 30 days of the completion of the course, workshop etc. for reimbursement.
CCAC Upcoming Events:
The CCAC does not have any upcoming events at this time. However, the committee is in the process of researching and planning more professional development opportunities for students this academic year.
Have an idea for a professional development event you'd like to share? We'd love to hear it! Email the committee at firstname.lastname@example.org